Tweet!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Loan sharks.

Super dramatic.

DRAMATIC TILL CAN GO MAD.

I think i am a sadist. I just hurt people around me.
Cannot believe two of my classmate study nerds have twitter. Funny shit right!!

Yesterday it was one of the times where i walked home at night alone from school and then i spot police car........

My house area have a guy who borrowed money from a loanshark, therefore there are everyday harrasement. Policemen went rounding at my area. They even put in letter by the police like be their watch group and alert them whenever possible to see any suspiciously looking people who is loitering around, looking at their phones, a piece of small slips as they look for the address. Or even carrying paints that are splashed onto the gates and write O$P$.. Don't even know what does that means. They even don't let off cars parked nearby by scratching cars, breaking windows and puncturing tyres. My dad's friend had to move out for the time being because he was the neighbour of the house that had borrowed money from loan sharks. Stupid or what, borrow money from loan sharks.

So scary lohh.