Tweet!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SO MANY OF MY FRIENDS GOT DSLR :(

Its been a week since I had the time to update my space. Idiot Pyscology class, giving me no freedom. Today we celebrated Justin's belated birthday, he just need to hide his head under the table, because 10 of us were singing birthday song in Cafe Cartel @ IMM during our 3 hour break.

Woah, i have been a good girl this term, have not miss a single lesson yet eventhough some lessons were late. This morning even had mac breakfast drive through after getting permission from our lecturer to give us a break he said 20 minutes and we came back 30 minutes later.

Very much to offer, "i need to do the laundry soon"

Two days ago ive gone to the clinic to take the flu jab, the whole story was summarised on my facebook status previously -

"flu jab at the clinic where i almost had a nervous breakdown. It still hurts pretty badly. John heard my screams, whines and alot of 'no' from outside the doctor's room while eng held my hand and grab my head to calm me down, the doctor made me shout my name while injecting and made eng sing a song. now both of them cant stop making fun of me!!!!! It still hurts. Its been 7 years since my last jab."

OKAY LAUGH ALL YOU WANT SUCKERS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Enghui said...

BABY UH !!! DSLR VERY EX UH !! And it's so bulky , you won't want to bring out one de!!

Jerfen said...

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!! AIYAH TRUEEE :( WAHLAU EH STAY BACK IN SCHOOL UNTIL AT NIGHT :(