Tweet!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Almost pee into my pants.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday evening, Facebook flooded with Goodwood Park super high end flea which only Jolene would be so interested in. John Eng and I couldnt take the super high pressured and eyes glaring at each of us like why people of our age are at this flea in this hotel's ballroom. Thankgod jo's a safe driver. Night caught MJ's movie, waste of my time, seriously!!!

Need to take the flu vaccine after i recover from my cough and cold. DONTCH YOU KNOW I AM AFRAID OF THAT TINY POKY SHINY THINGYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

December will be heading to SFO with Amanda. March will be heading to Wuhan for my study trip for 6 weeks. and maybe before exams in february cny will be heading to penang for visiting with my parents. Hectic in the coming fall.

TODAY SCARED LIKE SHITZ YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW HE KNOW ONLY. YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW, HAHAHAHAH!!!

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

THAT'S REALLY SCARLY LA !! OMGOMGOMGOMGZXCZXCZXC !!!

Jerfen said...

NAHBEI WHY LIKE THAT ONE!!!!!