Tweet!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Am I Thinking What You're Thinking?

Dessert wine is sooooooooo nice i tell you!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Why isit so that on all special occasions, I will be overseas? 1st Year, Christmas, New Year Eve, Valentine, Cny, and holidays!!! (Holidays are very special days)

My sister just returned from her trip to HK with her boyfriend. She bought for me bodyshop body butter for me :)

Anyway Friday was my last pyschology lesson which I am so cite about, will definetly miss my lecturer because he tells interesting things to us. Really interesting things, I swear. I heave a sigh of relief that all assignments are completed for that particular course. Such hectic 4 weeks! Went to meet my girls to celebrate Amanda's 19th @ Astons & Starbucks. She's such a lovely girl, just hope that his long time crush will be blown away so that he can see her.

Yesterday headed to Chinatown with my parents to get me another winter inner jacket and a really thick beanie for my upcoming trip to the US. After meet my sweetest cupcake for a lovely date! It was god damn sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!




I HAVE A BIG APPETITE. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA..

No comments: