Tweet!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random talks.

Oh My god, I can feel my room floor vibrate.
My brother's suzuki swift is killer.
Can't beat me sister's bumble bee picanto which is only 1200cc.
And my dad's forever white mercedez, but yet the most comforting ride is always dad's.

It can give me leg massage. Just a waste of petrol only.

Today's Ikea food is like heaven. Especially the chicken wings when its hot!
The icecream is like d better version of Macdonalds 50cent icecream.

IM DYING TO SHOP. I HAVE SO MANY THINGS IN MIND TO BUY FOR MYSELF!!! CANNOT MUST TAHAN, ONLY CAN SHOP WHEN IM OVERSEAS.

My baby's first riding practical is today night!!!!



EH WHAT LAH SAMANTHA SEAH. CONVENIENT STORE WHERE GOT SELL BIKINIS ONE! HAHAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I SAW FB.

7 comments:

Sam said...

LOL THAT IS SO RANDOM PLEASE. HA HA HA! ERR CANT WAIT TO TAN! (: BUT FYI, I'M BLEEDING.

Tan Eng Hui said...

totally random !! i haven even start on the report ! omg , tomorrow must do alr. alright see ya in sch <3

Jerfen said...

Seah: If youre bleeding, how are you gonna tan? and yes dear i am going to bleed soon too :( i dont want to tan with my short on :( Very very ugly tan sucks you knw! :(

Eng: you sheng jing bing uh? can leave it for tmrw to do which is today mah! it was 1230am and youre still not sleeping. later have dark/red eyecircles like mind ah!

Sam said...

I dont care la, just put 'bread' plus my underwear over there can already. hahaha i really want to tan this weekends! texting you nowwwww (:

Jerfen said...

HUR???? BREAD WITH BIKINI~!!!!

Sam said...

IT'S ANOTHER WORD FOR PAD! KUKU HAHAHA

Jerfen said...

KUKU! HOW CAN U WEAR PAD WITH BIKINI! LOL