Tweet!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Simply the best friday shoots ever.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Singapore are so racist, why is that so. Because easy as one two three, they dont like means dont like.

Spent my entire day from morning to night at town interviewing people and letting them stare at me and syu, having a chat with our pyscology teacher while he had his upsized value meal, while he made alot of points which is true about us, individually, scary but well, he is a professional pyscologist, what to do. Don't open your mouth he also knows.

Worst pick up line ever
ME- Hi may i know why are you staring at her(friend in a mask for project)?
MAN(NOT THAT ANGMOH IN THE PIC, THAT ANGMOH JUST CANT STOP TALKING)- OH NO IM NOT STARING AT HER, IM STARING AT YOU ALL THE WHILE, WHY NOT YOU TRY WEARING IT? LAUGHS.
ME- OHH, SORRY IM NOT WEARING IT. LAUGHS.
MAN- LAUGHS
ME- (Interviewing him)

Stupid only!!!!


My sweetheart, loverboy, came down from school to meet me in the evening(: and had a few small talks with J & A when they came, while waiting for that S who psed me for another man. I totally understand.

Yesterday i was so damn afraid to go home & sleep!!!!!!! Joce just told us three ghost story and the second one was like creeping me out the entire time including photo session time! its like this malay woman chasing after two army guys in the woods, CRAWLING ON FOURS! THAT IS WHAT I AM SO FUCKED UP ABOUT!!!!!!

No need watch ghost show i already scared.

Chicken backside, why i am i such a scarycat.

5 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

not bad !! at least you had lots of fun!! other than the story ! :P

J said...

Lol sorrrry hahahaha don't worry. I'm giving eng more chances of sending you home!!! Hahahah

Tan Eng Hui said...

haha!! and also giving me lesser time to slp !! :X

J said...

hahahahahaha omg so funny but nice one! eh i tell u ah dont be so bad lol

Jerfen said...

WLAO YOU TWO!! HAHAHAHA! YEAYEA PLEASE NO MORE SCARY GHOSTY STORIES OKAYS????

Thinking bout that, my hair standing already lah! what the hell, tsktsk(!)