Tweet!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

SOMEHOW SOMEWHAT INSANITY.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Soon will upload the rest @ fb, not now bitches!

Johor & ECP. funny or what. i think we all too free already.

Friday. Never in my life im gonna drive at night when its raining. I took an hour to drive all the way to east coast park because of the heavy rain of cats and dogs and heavy traffic. Took the wrong Expressway PIE(tuas) instead of PIE(Changi) after sending S home. Holy shit!! Thankgod i like driving at areas which are desserted. 110km/hr is my max for now slippery roads arent safe to drive.

Saturday was one of my best and one of the worst day. Dont want to talk about it. Need go repair my phone, dont talk to me about my nokia, i shall use my bb for now :( and im down with a flu.

Pyscology class super fun! NEXT FRIDAY IM GOING DOWN TO ORCHARD ROAD AND ACT LIKE STUPID PEOPLE WEARING A MASK WALK HERE AND THERE!!!!!!


So weak, hate my body, fuck my immunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

omg !! that pig face of yours !! OMG OMG OMG !! so funny la , so pig :P

Jerfen said...

WLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY LIKE THAT! ITS A CUTE FACE PLEASE!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING LAH YOU KNOW YOU KNOW! THAT NANA IS MAKING ME SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP! I NEED TO PEE SOOON!

WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THAT TYPE OF R RATED SHOW! WTFFFFFFFF! okay its not ... HAHAHAHa