Tweet!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One of the best weekends...

Catching up with my lovers, thats what we did till wee morning @ Joce's place.

ILUMA-Empire State thats where me and B had for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hated my meal, don't ask. too much mustard.

MY MARS BOY HAVE A NEW COOL HAIRRRRRR!

2 more weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekks!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

COOL but people say i look like ah beng leh !! :(

Jerfen said...

I LIKE CAN ALREADY <3

Sam said...

Jer where is ILUMA-Empire State? look like new york new york. haha anyway your item is here with me :D i thurs go meet you after my work k? <3

J said...

Iluma is so boring!!!! but alot of foooood!

Jerfen said...

Sam > YesYes! its beside bugis street! the new building(: Go there with Ronald to eat :) alot of choices there.

Joce > Yea! it is boring! That time after eat at empire state, went to the toilet and came out and then the same lady who served us went to ask us again if we would like to have our lunch at empire state -.- The problem is she has some mental problem or what? there isnt much people at the empire state when we're there! DAMN FUNNY ONLY.

J said...

Lol guess what. I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. hehehe nvm la horrrr anw take a look at my very cute me in the pic (photoframe)!

Jerfen said...

Never the mind :) Why do you always seem to free to watch shows nowadays? LOL! holiday till when?

J said...

Hahahaha nobody to go out with! so obviously stay home and watch shows. And plus SATC episodes are only half an hr. So very fast watch finish... Jan! :) 2 week start sch i think!

Tan Eng Hui said...

so are you going to take the H1N1 jab ?! :P

Jerfen said...

Joce > wahlauuuuuus! i only got 2 weeks of holidays! UNFAIR :(

Eng > have to no choice :( but next year hehehehhee.