Tweet!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

All these is NOT about me!

Getting free drinks out of no where, a privellged to all girls but not for the boyfriends. tomorrow there wont be any, i promise. Much to be forgiven yet not being told to.

It seems with me ....

i have yet to choose my IS Modules. Alright decided on one but not yet the second. Life is so boring, yet sometimes thrilling. Hearing stories of couples being broken up again and again, i just endure my paranoid moments to keep it lasting. Moments to be kept alive, i wish it to be continued.

sometimes love cannot be patched back even though he seemed to love her even more after her grave mistakes she had done to him. i feel pathetic for him and another moment, i wanna pat on his shoulder to say "just let go".

"infront of others, i am nothing"

2 comments:

enghui said...

can! you can take , won't stop you. Just take care of yourself....

Jerfen said...

stomach ache sia me -.-