Tweet!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am more on twitter then blogger.

Photobucket

Photobucket

GOSH! I think all of us except amanda are on twitter! we even discussed outings on twitter. I woke up at 8.45am to wait for my dad's deliveryman to pass the paper to him as my parents arent in, ended up i waited and waited and waited till 10.40am, i complained to my dad and he called the guy. HE FUCKING SAID HE WAS BUSY! HELLO? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY NOT CALLING AND SAY HE IS TOO BUSY TO COME RATHER THEN LET THIS POOR GIRL(ME) TO HAVE SO LITTLE SLEEP AND WAIT FOR FREAKING 2 HOURS! OH GOD DAMN, I JUST HOPE YOUR LITTLE DICK WOULD BE CUT OFF AND FRIED AND BEING FED TO THE WILD DOGS, ASSHOLE!

ROCK ON BABY!

3 comments:

enghui said...

relax uh ! don't get so work up ! CHILL YO!

Jerfen said...

: D!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications & Download Them @ Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]