Tweet!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Burn the house down you idiot.

Photobucket

Pretty much busy this few weeks! YES! tuition free next week! That kid going to Malaysia. stupid country, not racist but malaysia, come on, i have been there for more then 10times!You know what? i have been craving badly for hand made ribena at any hawker or food court but sadly at woodlands, they cheat my feeling by having the same colour as ribena, black current! It totally tasted like that kind of black current vitamin C dissolved in water. Eww.Wooooo, my ezink card amount had been decreasing spontaneously and fast. Everyday without fail i would tap it. Cant wait for tennis session with my usual khakis & upcoming events. How about a stroll at the beach after supper or maybe a swim in the naked lake near the bushes while stripping with eyes closed. kewl! Even better with some music by the ears and hanky panky which after brings laughter and joy to each faces. Tagging along at the supermarket, getting groceries, preparing a huge amount of snackaroos for munching throughout the night. I must not miss my 10oclock show, it would be so sinful to not catch it, and feel the itch inside wanting to know what happens while i wasnt glued on the television set. I need to clear my wardrobe, many which has gone out of fashion are not wearable now. Going all to salvation, saving those who are in africa? god, i think i just thought of being a good person doing a good deed, does africa have cold weather? what about shifting part of my wardrobe which has jacket that i will never ever wear to the salvation army because i just love my current that kept me warm. Build up immune system to get going down the future, my dream, walk in the aisle with the perfect dream dress, creamy colour satin dress with embroidery at the corners & a long dark silvery brown/grey ribbon tied at the high waist just below the boob. Especially having the ribbon ends flowing down the back of my wedding gown. Guessed you would have a good view. I will be smart this time. Grow up NJF.

xoxo you know i love you! :>

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

soooooooooooo looking forward to wednesday (: heheheheehehehehehh!!! i know you are too !! (L)

Jerfen said...

OF COURSE! NO NEED TO SAY BECAUSE I KEPT MENTIONING BU..BA....