Tweet!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Trouble.

My dad calls and says "Jerfen uh! go get your own dinner!" -why? "Because i accidentally burnt the duck!" -Stupid, HA!

see, look what had happened without my mother for a day lol!

(when I got home, my whole house practically stunk of burnt duck!)

Dumb-di-dumb, look! you got back your phone hun(:


"A gush of anticipation made my day hunger with greed because.. "
  • i want wed/thur to come as quickly as possible.
  • The first year anniversary would be so perfectly planned.
  • i want to get new shoes that looked just like my blue one i got.
  • i want new bags which those i used a few times might have gone mouldy as its left abandon.
  • i want to faster get back my result & quit worrying how many Aes to get money.
  • in exchange, my boyfriend will get things for me when he goes to Thailand with his friends & i get him some things when i go to the US with my friends next long holiday!
  • i want to win a car, its the best damn thing i would ever expect ( no offence boyfriend heh(: )
  • to kick the ass of the little primary 2 rascal who really have many tricks up his sleeves and felt really great for not seeing him this week as that little creature went to msia hehehe..
  • Last but not least, wished my girlfriend, S.S, would had a great time for her soontobe19 birthday! Cheers.

6 comments:

enghui said...

hahhahah! im still not sure confrim go thailand anot!! LOL!!! not sure yet uh ! LOL

Jerfen said...

hahahahaha you all not on one ah!! say that time wanna go rendung, end up never.

Tan Eng Hui said...

that time got competition . don't worry no matter where will still get you stuff one , even not if not going oversea. in singapore ill also buy things for you . so don worry (:

Jerfen said...

Aiyahhhhhhh! save first! LOL

Sam said...

AWWWW SINCE WHEN YOU SO SWEET HUH. ANYWAY ITS NEXT MONDAY! hehehe but still got no 'feel' yet. HAHA CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU, MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!

Jerfen said...

Come on man, i am ALWAYS SWEET. JUST THAT YOU NEVER KNOW ONLY (cheers) yea lah same, when i became 19, it feels like "oh its just another normal day with dinner spent tgt with my love ones and of course you girls" hahahaha! See you tomorrow girl! we gonna have great fun.