Tweet!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An eye for an eye.

Crap just wanted to use blogger upload just so it would be more convenient for me to finish up my Pysch series on my laptop but ending up blogger being a bitch. So have to use photobucket that again made this blur pictures so huge :) sorry but im just too lazy to resize. Anyway, can you hear my complains again? i got tuition again later :(

Photobucket
sydney! Wished the days when i was just as young as a toddler where my entire family goes for vacations to many parts of the country and accepting the fact that we didnt go to the US nor the Europe region together. US, both my mom&sis did went recently without the rest of us. But hack! i am going to US with two other buddies next long vacation. Now adays, yearly, my parents without fail having me and only occasionally with my sister &brother tagging along. Okay maybe my brother stopped after i turned 10. which is he's 20? okay army year i guess. After that, how i wished even my brother would fly in the planes with me and not only the usual 4 in the family.

Australia,China(many many parts),Taiwan,HK,Macau,ZhuHai,Thailand,Japan,Korea,Malaysia.. name it all and i am sick going to such places. I WANT EUROPE or maybe the antarctica?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Appreciation thats what i meant, the key, sometimes to learn how to let go and be it selfish. Thats love. Traumatizing in a manner where i can stand and watch but not do anything. How i wish you could do that to me and then i could just break down and have a reason to shout and scream infront of your face. But nevertheless, i do sometimes judge people by its cover. But now i have learnt to close an eye because i too will have my side of the fun at US leaving you alone but of course you have youre fun when i am away. Giving you the green light to do whatever you want be it anything horrendous, i think im such a nice person. hahaha! Love.

7 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

up to you to believe i won't cheat. hehe , but if you don't believe there's nothing i can do. (: love

Jerfen said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEK! i changed the post alrdy!

Tan Eng Hui said...

i know but i read alr :P HEHE!

Jerfen said...

hahaha oh well! TUITION LATER SUCKS! ANYWAY CANT WAIT FOR TOMO!

Tan Eng Hui said...

enjoy today ! <3

Jerfen said...

<3 ROCKS!

Sam said...

YOU SMS ME YOUR PW THEN I TMR AFTER WORK GO HELP YOU MAKE (: