Tweet!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket

Being the smallest in the entire household, sometimes it gets really tiring to just been seen as the weakest in all, be it health or studies & money issues. I was belittled. I was being encouraged by many to go to the next Wuhan study week for 6weeks at beginning of March till mid april and part with all of my love one just to have an experience about their diarroeh issues and their not so spendthrift idea. Will think about it carefully, how to not see my dear ones for 6weeks. Staying in that pathetic hostel with a hole to shit,pee,bath all at once in the same cubicle. Clothes are to be handwashed and no ironing which is thankgod because i have never in my entire 19years of life span did i touch an ironing board.

Advantages: Skip a core module and one IS module, tempting shit right?



I wish that i could have a pink or red car or a sleek black/white, fast in a way for my own, by that i could increase my confidence on the road as i will just dash out without thinking about the routes first which i have to because i dont know my way around singapore by looking at the signs. I think public transport is easier but in a way more appealing and cooler and faster is of course a car!

My cornea is getting worst, degree had reached a new height/level. Again i need money for my new contacts. I wear expensive contacts if you must know. $40/mth.

Just dugged into my hardly any savings left account to get myself a new shoe. Why issit so hard not to spend on yourself before you leave for a better country to shop where you know you can just say to your other travelling partner "Buy Only!!" HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Just feel like sunbathing this weekend. anyone?

5 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

hey B !! don't emo k ? i'm here , anything can always talk to me about it yea ?! <3 YOU DEEP DEEP ^^

Jerfen said...

Thanks b! no lah just writing out all my complains and my thoughts only! where got emo! anyhow only lah you. LOL!

I just realised my comments are always so singlish LOL! tsktsk how to work next time!

osx :) said...

love her deep deep worzzz hahahahaah!!!! anw babe i want sunbathing with you you YOOU!!!
Den we can gossip bout you know who(s)

Tan Eng Hui said...

@osx don teach her all the wrong thing uh !!! hahaha!

@jer aiya , relac only ~ ^^ no need use so good english one de! comfortable can alr HAHA (:

Jerfen said...

Osx: Want want want sunday? Me and one of my friend want to sunbath! we are so white like a ghost!!!!! :(

Eng: eh eh what! cannot! next time you try writing in singlish for your resume or even talking singlish to your boss! i dont even know if thats possible or what. maybe you will get FIRED! and i will have to be the breadwinner ;)