Tweet!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

IT HURTS TO USE NETS!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

NB! I WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT AT OTHER AREAS RATHER THEN MY STOMACH!

Self pity, firstly, what i just wish to curse and shaft my third finger to anything that comes to my way but of course i thought carefully that it might be too vulgar as i am said to be like an introvert or some of my friends said i am an extrovert. It all depends on the environment i am in, socializing with different people. If you think i am an introvert, its all because i can't understand you and the level you speak to me ain't the same thinking dude!!! If you think otherwise, it is because i totally understand you and i am willing to share more to you because i don't feel stupid hanging around you. Cheers. End of topic. Now i know social influence is monkey see monkey do. Typical lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Oh yes, i was actually speaking about my bad day today and i went to in depth with all the pyscology crap. Okay, today was my miserable day, carried around with a heavy turtle bag, almost knocked down the entire shelf of bra's and thongs at Cotton On, late for class, miss my last bus 77 and waited like an idiot at the interchange while my boyfriend being a nice boy called to chat. Went to the ATM and no more money available!!!!!! Went to hunt for cabs that accept nets and cabbed home, role play to plan for next class. SOOO MANY THINGS IN MY HEAD!

At the Interchange:

ME: SHIT! I THINK NO MORE BUS ALREADY!!!!!!! HOW SIA!!!
JOCELYN: OH NO, HOW SIA? SHIT LEH MY BUS COME ALREADY!! HOW, I WAIT FOR YOU?
ME: NVM NVM! ITS OKAY!!!
JOCELYN: REALLY? I CAN WAIT!
ME: REALLY LAH, YOU GO FIRST! I WAIT FOR AWHILE IF NOT I CAB HOME!!
JOCELYN: YOU SURE AH? BUT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOING TO CRY LEH, HAHAHAHA!!!!
ME: SIAO! I NOT A KID ALREADY!
JOCELYN: OKAYYY LAH BYEEEE!!

20mins later, she called! (awwww so sweet!) but i was still outside! Trying to withdraw money when the freaking atm can't dispense cash anymore!!!!!!!

they should srsly put nets to every single taxis. SEE! what if such shit happens to you, atm cant dispense cash, and gotta use nets to pay for your cab fare?

2 comments:

EngHui said...

now you know there will be one last 77 at around 1105 like that? ^^ but got to be alone at that huge interchange !!

Jerfen said...

DONT WANT DONT WANT DONT WANT! FREAKING IRRITATING LEH! wait for 20mins should have at least one bus! i left and then it came! WTF?

crap, R & L eye going to be blind lol one side increase 150, the other increase 100.