Tweet!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Thoughts of the night that goes till morning.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

this is why they are so dear to me, no awkwardness.

Just a substitute? Keep memories so closely to yourself even i feel that i am just one of those few. "__ & I" folder which one of my bestie just mentioned earlier on and how can i not realised it when its in my harddisk all along, well I don't ogle into people's privacy unless i feel its a need to. I think i don't have one. I feel so insecure right now, what the fuck. One of the Bestie - dont worry, its not your fault for telling me that, because i just got so damn pist that i felt like a substitute because i was once one. Like your kiddo who you think might take you as a substitute or maybe that kiddo dont want her then go for you instead. i know that feel. it sucks.

oh dear.

i want to get away from this little island into a far away place!

Finally its happening so soon this dec.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I dont care seriously lets have another trip make it happen in 2011 OKAY?! luvluv!

Jerfen said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OKAY! WHAT ABOUT MELBOURNE :D