Tweet!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

We are golden.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Teenage dreams in a teenage circus, running around like a clown on purpose. Who gives a damn about the family you come from? No givin up when you’re young and you want some.

Waking up in the midday sun. What’s to live for? You could see what I’ve done. Staring at emotion
In the light of day, I was running from the things that you’d say.

Now I’m sitting alone. I’m finally looking around. Left here on my own. I’m gonna hurt myself Maybe losing my mind. I’m still wondering why. Had to let the world, let it bleed me dry.

yea who gives a damn about all these!!! Been giving up my sleep for some night activities. last week of school holidays which i hate to see whats coming up, challenges to overcome. what is just getting me going till the end of the year are just a few things ....... the freaking song is in my head (repeat x10000000000000000000) , the next holiday to San Fransico finally booked successfully, hopefully to spend time with my baby after i am back. it sucks to leave you behind, and i feel so terribly bad that i will not come back for our 1 year anniversary!!!

number 1. save money like i am going to buy a house at the end of the year!
number 2. reset background for bb!

JOCELYN SAM! THIS WEEK WANNA WALA WALA AGAIN? HAHAHAHA!

dont see you.

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

LET'S SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE MONEY !!!!! hehe (:

Jerfen said...

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!