Tweet!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Everything in moderation.

Whole day wearing the stupid contacts were killing my eyes..
Super happy for my Accounting Result.

Transformer2, I LIKE I LIKE !!!!!
ICE AGE 3, I AM COMING I AM COMING !!!!

Photobucket

Silly me, knew that there wont be any carwash due to some people dont know how to publicitise in school, i woke up at 6plus AM in the morning, got ready and headed to school for a plate of noodle with curry veg and luncheon meat for breakfast. ended up slacking in the canteen, folding papers frantically for my group members to tear.

Ended up having Mac Donalds' for Lunch & slacked at the most weirdest place at westmall till my time is ripe to take the bus to meet Amanda. The girls were at ikea LATE!

Ate Meatballs & Chicken Wing again @ Ikea.

We even had Icecream Cone Together!

Pretty full, we all headed back in different buses. As usual, hate it for my place for being so Ulu as theres only 1 bus available there! hate it!! TRY TO COME ON 12TH JULY GIRLS :( will be much appreciated :D after that can go swimming if you want!!! Who wants?

I have already set, every friday after my I&E is completed. I will go swimming in the morning!!!!!

11 comments:

Sam said...

yes yes swimming :D the weather is damn freaking hot i swear. confirm with me the time soon! <3

Jerfen said...

OKAY(: So you dont mind coming for my event thingy and then go swimming with me after that? :D

J said...

I DONT MIND! :D

Jerfen said...

HAHAHA OKAY!! BUT GO WHERE SWIM?

Tan Eng Hui said...

movie was good <3 can see b really enjoy!

Sam said...

er... sentosa? joce's place? jurong? bb? I'm fine with anywhere actually :)

Jerfen said...

(Enghui)
Yes, totaly, love The little Dino, crap it was totally worth it even though it was 10.50 per ticket :) best seats too. woohoo..

(Sam)
wah if sentosa meaning suntaning already LOL! or you want to swim! like really SWIM!

Tan Eng Hui said...

hahha! i think 3 movie in the row we are sitting at the same seats alr !! HAHA! reserve for us alr ! LOL

Jerfen said...

Yea man i think it is so incredible, we might as well signed our name on those seats hahaha

Tan Eng Hui said...

haha! yea soon uh we go sign !! :D hehe next time , i'm going to sleep alr! night night baby ! SEE YA TML :)

Jerfen said...

Crazy or what? We have our signatures on it, later we get caught how? nvm, thats the thrill!