Tweet!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Never stopping for a rest.

Friday was a total letdown, it poured just after 20 minutes in the pool. I was enjoying the pool with no one except my baby. & then we left sitting waiting for the rain to end, but nevertheless, it didnt. BUT after we showered. it ended! >:(

No rest at all, i am so pist. Saturday had to be in school to meet my group members to rush some report, after that even had to head down to the Yew Tee CC for the final preparation.

This morning came early to prepare, another letdown. Dont wish to say. I would say a near failure but a scrape through pass. Anyway will post some pictures soon on the event till i get my hands on those hundreds of photoes. I thank my precious friends who supported my event! i love you guys to the max!!!

Went with them to Safra @ JP for a swim. Tired! after still need to go to the Thai restaurant with my family for dinner! Guess i will be heading to bed early. GOODBYE!

Never wait for people who wishes to dye hair! unless you are doing it with the people. ^^V

4 comments:

enghui said...

WHATEVER!! you are the one say that you want to wait one lor :P hhahahahahhahahah :X

Jerfen said...

W ! dont be an idiot to call me a loser :)!!!

Sam said...

Hey are you gonna dye your hair soon? :)

Jerfen said...

Are you are you?!?!?!?!