Tweet!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weakling.

A RATHER SWALLOW AN ICE WHICH MELTS FASTER RATHER THEN TO SWALLOW DOWN A TABLET WHICH I JOLLY WELL KNOW I CAN'T, WHEN I INSIST THAT I SWALLOW HALF OF IT, THAT PARTICULAR PILL JUST GOT STUCKED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY THROAT, SLIDING DOWN MOTIONLESSLY TO MY CHEST WHICH GAVE A HORRIBLE TIGHTNESS FEELING FOR ALREADY AN HOUR. FUCK. I NEED TO BREATHE PROPERLY! SICK FOR 3 DAYS. WHAT PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OFF, I AM TOO. FLU.

Wasnt able to go to school on Friday to give a presentation for my I&E. stucked in my god damn room with little air ventilation. Try that never to step out of your room and your own mother comes in with a mask on her face to bring me food. i am not a suspected case of h1n1, but i am treated like one at home. dumb fuck. i need to get out of my room soon but i am just too weak says my stomach.


Jealousy for those who can drink till they get really bad hangover when they can recover so fast. I know my stomach is too weak for such things. Jealous of people who can eat junkfood that will never get sick. Just a hinch of hard liqour will make my stomach churn like mad and it will make me entirly living in hell by taking medication for serveral days. i swear not to drink because i know how it feels like to get sick all over again. i am not a normal person who just get sick and fullstop. My kind of sickness and pain, noone will ever know. I dont wish to go to the hospital on a drip again. i dont like it at all >:(

i always think i can be a normal person but my mom always reminds me i am the person who has a really low immune system who must be well taken care off and be a healthy person.

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

Don't think so much k baby ? just focus on getting well k ? :)

Jerfen said...

much better.