Tweet!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Regain of my social lifecycle.

Photobucket

Fish a Fish, my baby just bought a set of bikini for me in fb! KOOL!

My tuition kid ended up sick so i didnt go for tuition ystd! During our 2hr lunch, we all went to bugis to eat! pack like shit but were very delighted by the variety of road side food. They are just heavenly delicious. Anyway soon will be meeting all sorts of people around the social cycle to catch up. Loving it or what! At night excited or what, my 2 other girls are coming down to Ngee Ann for dinner with me and A. shiok! save on transport!!

time to plan ahead people! i shall go let my hair down with noone to bother about me this weekend! Need to plan a date with my fellow friends from sec sch as well!

4 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

I'm tired but i can't slp sia !!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

anw!! i love today <3
so much fun :) hehe!

Sam said...

GU JUN PYO!! -melt-

Jerfen said...

WHAT GU JUN PYO! ohhh the boys over flower guy! LOL!! i help you wipe of your saliva!!!

Jerfen said...

Yes baby! had fun! but at night was damn full!