Tweet!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another extra 1xx

Ice Age3 was good, watched it after school before heading to the CC again last someday which i couldnt rmb, i think it was a tuesday? , wahlau, thinking that the CC is where i head most of the time, should i just call it my second home for that moment till the event ends this Sunday.

Anyway went to town ystd, nothing much only got something from my b! thankyou sexy!

I AM GOING TO TEACH A P2 STUDENT ENGLISH & MATHEMATICS STARTING FROM NEXT WEEK! TWICE A WEEK AFTER SCHOOL!! HOLY SHIT, I HOPE THERES ENOUGH TIME TO RUSH PROJECTS!& HOLY SHIT I NEED TO READ UP ON PRIMARY SCHOOL'S MATHEMATICS. MY MIND IS SIMPLY BLANK, I CANT REMEMBER DOING PRIMARY SCHOOL WORK WHEN I USE TO DO BADLY IN PRIMARY SCHOOL! NEED MORE TIME TO READ! SHIT! TOMORROW SHALL CAMP AT THE POPULAR & BROWSE THROUGH BOOKS!DONT BOTHER BOUT HOW MUCH I EARN, IT SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENT AND MOREOVER, I AM JUST A POLY STUDENT.



GOING TO SWIM TOMORROW IN THE LATE MORNING!!

5 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

i think i know a little more about primary maths :) hehe , all the best ok ? at least you earn some extra money for yourself !!

Ding said...

Holy priamry school math =.= i still remember that my cousin ask my help for his primary 6 math question and guess what . i got pawn by that question =.= cannot use algrebra in math is some how like hell . some more using some primary school method .. And have fun and good luck !

Jerfen said...

(Enghui)its so freaking little, if minus my transport there, it will only be like so little left!!! AHHHH!

(Ding)
LMFAO! thats why i will nvr agree teaching a Primary 5 or primary 6 student LOL!!!!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

BOOOOHOOOOOOO :'( it rains!! i don't care ! let's go again soon yea ? <3

Jerfen said...

(enghui)
yeayea i will, but sucks lah, i think my swimming sucks now!