Tweet!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Prawns to eat for dinner!

Photobucket


Saturday, a great achievment. The one and only Prawnie i catched the entire 3hours. Pathetic or not? Kenny drove me & Amanda to Taman Jurong to Prawn (: Its the one and only prawn that was HUGE! Not an easy task to prawn. It all ran away after it tug the rod! Super frustrating.Put in too much effort.

Anyway on a sunday, drove to Yew Tee CC for a Car Wash Fund Raising that was for my school module. My group members washed my sister's car too :) but obviously i had to give them the money!!! Sigh we all gone darker & we washed 2X Family cars in 3 hours! Tiring I swear. Damn shit. Another on this coming friday. I swear to even get darker!

All my results are being given back only the next lesson. Which was Really Very Heart-Racking.

9 comments:

enghui said...

WA!! like pro only le lor !! HAHA!!!
anw you are wear the same as the picture now. lol!!

Jerfen said...

Yea i have noticed that too!! it just like i just went prawning ystd! and i just came to school straight from there LOL!

rz said...

So near my house never jio me =x.. Haha.. Hows the prawning experience?

Jerfen said...

Eh really near your house meh?! how i know!!!!! ahaha! well, 3 words: great, hot, frustrating. LOL!

Tan Eng Hui said...

oh ya ! next time catch some for me to eat also uh :) HEHE!

Jerfen said...

Ownself go catch ^^

Jerfen said...

Ownself go catch ^^

Ding said...

she over there work some admin job . nyp got 1 week holiday because of some girl in our school got h1n1 . so school close for 1 week ba i think so ..

Jerfen said...

Oh Cool Man! Damn, i wish my school also close for a week. my school also heard one perosn kana but nvr close LOL! because kana quarantine already. than that time havent start school yet anyway. so not closing school for a week :(