Tweet!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am going deaf.

hip



Loving everything i did during my holidays. Finally a time on my own, just for me, Me and Only Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Definetly loving today as i finally had a filled of 11 hours of sleep! always getting 7-8 hours only. Very tiring. Loved that 3 days. Passed so fast. Oh yes, we again found another horrible side of someone, we all felt so betrayed. oh well, thats her! You know I really had my fun having all the time in the world with my lovelies. from morning to night filled with activities, having icecream for supper & miss that sharing of all kinds of secret to each other. just that i really hate taking bus when I waited for fucking long just to get up my bus when all were gone, up on their own buses.

Sister and her friends are baking lemon cake which had their voices waking me up in the middle of my 11hours. Just imagine how loud they were when I was on the second floor while they were either on the third or the first.

How frustating.

Owing is not a good thing but they just carry on with their daily life. Getting things they want NOT need. how about returning everything first, unless its a need, i will forgive you. At least my daddy & mommy taught me that owing is bad! Whose the baddie now.

No comments: