Tweet!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Day Till The Anxiety Hits Me.

Its been just 3 days ago since i started gathering and printing notes for my Common Test tomorrow. Anxious or not, i am, and i will not stop till my ct are over. counting down to 4 papers. The only thing i am pretty glad of is all of them are in the late afternoon so that means i get to sleep longer and prepare more on that day. yipee!!!!!!

Definetly more revision is needed for me as i didnt get much into my head. I am planning to get everything into my head just the day before each paper. So i think, the rush in me is making me puke. Therefore retail therapy is needed. I just cleared all most of my white clothings out of my ever expanding wadrobe.

Cant wait for everything to be over so i can get to spend so much time with everyone!! Just a short 2 weeks but there maybe 2 days or more i will need to spend time crying over my assignments that left undone or even wrong at the first place when i submitted it. Its to be dued after my hols.

oh crap

Sunday....why was everyone in hongkong cafe that day? lol!

Retail therapy to me is sex!

17 comments:

Jo said...

Was also at hk cafe... Just different places!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

Time to choing , BUT the problem is... i'm not kanjiong yet !!

Jerfen said...

(jolene)
yea!! damn cool i tell you!!

(enghui)
Dont worry!! TEST OVER YES!!!!!!

J said...

Sat? Dont think i can make it.. probably only in the afternoon! sunday i'm free!

Jerfen said...

(Jocelyn)
Beancurd ... Whats up with that HAHAHAHAHAH!!! hey! you havent let us try the peanut icekachang!!!

Sam said...

JOCEJERAMANDA let's all eat Beancurd plus peanut icekachang plus BJ's ice-cream plus wanton noodles plus starbucks/gloria jeans drink on sunday! missyuuuu hehe :)

Jerfen said...

(Sam)
WAHH!!! we can just skip our dinner already! those dessert will just BLOAT out stomach. but eventually all will be urinated out lol!! WAHHH! you guys wanna go town - rocher rd and than back to town ? Alright man! i want to try the beancrud and peanut icekachang! BJ wait till we go another place lah! BJ so far than have.. wanton noodles!? no problem! gloris jeans/starbuck - wassup with that greentea latte! HAHAHA, love.

RenZheng said...

Tests over!! Time to party and slack!!! =)

Jerfen said...

(Rz)
Yeaa! eh please what slack, you still got your projects to do!! what slack! last year still slack! go die lah you.. haha just kidding you know. planning to start on my project the last week of hols. First week is to play!

RenZheng said...

Haha my motto is can slack jiu slack. This year more slack than last year. Die liao lah. Im afraid i 2 weeks not enough to finish my 2 projects. Ya i agree. First week is to play!!!

Jerfen said...

(Rz)
Yea, i agree also, you will just die a horrible death if you dont start now. Later maybe in the mid of the night, i wake up, wishes to go msn. and wah-la, i still see you online chiong-ing. throught each year you stay in Poly, the following year will be more slack then the previous. i think i will be like you by next year. hope not! well precisely, CT is a really really good example, i started late in revising!! Holy Heavens to me.

J said...

Peanut ice kaching is at Chinatown my dears!!

Jerfen said...

(Jocelyn)
Rocher road isnt it chinatown. my gosh, i am really horrible in directions.

RenZheng said...

Dun follow in my footsteps. I will start getting more serious after sch reopen. Each year feels like slacking more but the workload is not doing so. Haha

Jerfen said...

(Rz)
hahaha! everyone is the same exept those nerdys. shall slack till last week of school hols then rush project! chiong tgt!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY TO COME <3

Jerfen said...

(Enghui)
yea baby!! Me Too!!