Tweet!

Friday, April 24, 2009

driving test 2nd.

I FINALLY ,ON MY SECOND ATTEMPT, I PASSED MY TRAFFIC POLICE TEST!
HAPPY NOT! I CAN DRIVE NOW! FREAKIN' HAPPY!

i love malays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p/s: because they are more lenient as a tester(:


i had the biggest smile ever today.

thanks to myb,alvin,jolene,john for being there at bbdc to support! thankyouthankyou! Me and myb were late for class for 2 hour lol! just to get my darn paper license first we waited for 3hours beacuse its lunch hour and theres many people there queueing up and only a counter is open! usually there is 3. my god.

plus the weather was friggin' hot as well. ... i suppose when youre under the hot scorching sun, you would start cursing and swearing just like what myb did to one guy who oppose us by standing infront of us to hail a cab when we were there first.

and yes he did hurl at that guy, example ' wor zuo tian fcuk ni mother uh, ccb. ' (if i am not wrong)..

end up that guy stare at me instead of him -___-

13 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

WA LAU!! YOU TYPE OUT WHAT I CURSED!! OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!

Jerfen said...

(enghui)
you were to pist to listen to what you were saying to that guy LOL!! you uh! always like to scold ppl infront of me, later they think i ahlian also LOL! cause with you scold LOL! you scold then walk infront, he look at me u knw! i pretend he nvr look! later he come put a knife at my throat how =x HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Sam said...

What's myb? ANYWAY CONGRATS! ER YOU KNOW WHERE I STAY WHERE HOR?! JURONG WEST ST64! HHEHEHEH!

Tan Eng Hui said...

i think i said it in english ba not chinese.. lol..

Jerfen said...

(Sam)
ITS MY BABY SHORT FORM TO MY, B LOL!!! YES THANKYOU!!!!!!!!! eh i dunno my way round singapore yet you know LOL!

(enghui)
LOL! i dunno but i just rmb you are those type who says in chinese then english LOL!

Tan Eng Hui said...

hahaha! hmmmmmmm maybe you next present will be GPS(: HEHE

Jolene said...

OMG i know where is jw st 64 ahahahah yeah EH you give me to JER as your present KK KIDIDING

J said...

HHAHAHHA eh i dont need to tell you where i stay la. you can be very auto! i'm going to sign up either today tmrw or during next week! :) CONGRATS!!!!! :)

Jerfen said...

(Enghui)
I WANT THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONE LOL!

(Jolene)
you really a real life walking GPS!!!

(Jocelyn)
HAHAHA you can lah can lah! your house so near my house! so easy!! THANKS:) work hard to pass alright :D

EngHui said...

haha! ok lor , you wait til i print money den i go buy for you :P if not you wait long long! kidding la. if not just bring jol with you :P FOC one! LOL

Sam said...

SEXY! PICNIC FRI ON OR OFF? SMS ME IF YOU CAN, IF NOT THEN TAG OR REPLY HERE :)

Tan Eng Hui said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY <3

Jerfen said...

(Sam)
CAN LAH LOL!EH WHAT SEXY. but someone bring some fan leh LOL! very jialat one leh!!! ehhh!!!!! what can i bring!! OMG? my mother not there to help me prepare man!!!

(Enghui)
<3 happy 4th b!