Tweet!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Headache is killing me

Why has school been so tiring these days? It never happened that many times when i was in year1, that i can rmb... but just in 2 short weeks,total lost. dwa can fuck my ass up instead of my v! acc giving me headache. db, ponponpon lah! ooad listen and do.

what the hell? so tiring. makes me want to go to bed everytime i drag my feet to my home and climb about 16 stairs up to my 2nd lvl. sometimes another 16 stairs up to 3rd lvl just to take things. These 2 weeks are going to be much more tiring, mother & sister at US > bet they will be quarantine as theres this swine flu going on > which is really really bad.

Now its headed to Asia... can i ever go to Bandung with my friends this coming June? and will i be able to go to US next year with my girlfriends? When will the Swine Flu stop? if its similar to the SARS situation, i bet its impossible ...

Anyway had picnic at Botanic Garden with my girls .......... in the late afternoon, Towned at night..

Srsly broke, need to save ...... mother not around to give me money! father? dare not ask :)

End up i cant curb my thirst for shopping. My pillow is calling me, so is my bolster. Need sleep badly.Going out tmrw, Goodnight people! (:

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

take care uh !! omg , must sleep more hor!! oh ya , you need to do some housework today. really! take care of yourself k? <3

Jerfen said...

It sucks totally, washing clothes aint easy okay! got to stand on that idiot scorching hot floor to hang clothes! nb! it took me like an hour to do everything! alright maybe 45 minutes on the washing machine, i dont need to do anything LOL... just cleaned my room finish, not the toilet though! next week time to bath chuchu! how to iron man :/ i dont knwo how to operate an Iron at all :{