Tweet!

Monday, May 4, 2009

In a girls point of view

After reading one of my friend's blog, i totally agree, love is selfish and yet sacrificial of one is needed. Definetly, it gives me the inspiration to blog about Love.

Comeon, eventhough friends are important, there are some things you need to know, if you have ever been in love, you should know that love is what you call, something that has to put in all the effort and giving up some of your time from your friends which was previously all yours to the one and only.

Obviously, balancing both are still the best, if you can. Dont lie, you cant balance both, is either more to one side...depending on yourself. Some people sacrifise their friends to give all their time to their boyfriend while the other is hack care boyfriend, friends more important. Obviously both arent the way out to balancing one and another. Love is all about care and share, sometimes you need to sacrifise one of them to go with another. If you care for your friend, no point harping on this friendship to get better when you think that why everytime boyfriend. Put herself in your shoe, you wil totally understand.

But then again, friends have been in your whole entire life, you and your boyfriend were once friends. Friendships are longer then Relationships. Friends will forever be with you, side with you. New Relationships start later but will spend more time together in the near future, eg seeing each other everyday when you two built your own house with your own hands.

You love both your friends and your boyfriend, what do you do when both of them ask you out at the same year, same month, same day, same time? Nah - i wil choose depending on who i want to go out with.

p/s: i love my boyfriend okay!


p / s /s : My sister emailed my dad what she and my mother bought for me in US california!!! Top from Banana Republic and from GAP too. gosh i hope its gonna be as nice as the brand. hahaha! AND I HOPE THEY KNOW THAT I AM MUCH BIGGER SIZE THAN MY SISTER!!


And funny me, i woke up at 9.15 jumping out of my bed when my lesson starts at 10!!!!!! my alarm didnt ring at all. straight away called b! surprisingly i rushed till i was ready within 15 minutes! I jump out, pee-ed, brush teeth, shower, clothes on, contacts on and woooooshhh! ran down the stairs and out of my house!

77&61 = REACH SCHOOL AT 10.15! HAHAHA! SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

John said...

interesting 'i wil choose depending on who i want to go out with' haha. Remember to wake up at 9 tmr ;)

Jerfen said...

HAHAH!(: no im waking up at 6.50! im heading to school by my dad tmr, reaching school by 8 for breakfast i guess :/ HAHA

John said...

damn u remembered

Jerfen said...

Come on, you think im an idiot? LOL! HAHAHA!!!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

WAWAWA!!! love professor siol!! LOL!! hahaha! oh ya , forget that you are old bird when come to this :X ops :P hahaha! kidding la baby! LOL

Jerfen said...

OLD BIRD YOU HEAD!! i just had like 4 more than you only!! dont play play hor b! HAHAHAH > dont make me make it into a 6 'EX' hahaha JUST KIDDING :D

Sam said...

I think you make a good point to this post, which somehow remind me of SEX AND THE CITY. yaknow? haha & to be honest i feel very happy for you that you found someone that can share with you bad or good times! plus at the same time im glad to have a girlfriend like you! And im also there for you too whenever you need a talk,just a phone call away.


"You love both your friends and your boyfriend, what do you do when both of them ask you out at the same year, same month, same day, same time?"I know it's hard to answer even i myself also dont know how to ans. BUT all i know is.... no worries if you are going out with your bf, i know you have your own reasons. No harm telling me, i totally 100% understand! I know it's sucks when you are having a dilemma but it's okay gfriend :D

OMG I JUST REALISED I TYPE SO MUCH! HEHEHE LURB LURB YUUUUUU!

Jerfen said...

OMG SEAH! I LOVE YOU! YOURE SUCH A WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND!

well about the going out with boyfriend part, not only goes to me you see, this whole post is not exactly only me ,you see, i can be helping others to say AND helping those who cant see why their gfs decided to either go with one of their love ones : FRIENDS/BF. So i hope those who think that its not okay to go out with her bf would totally understand. Yes i totally understand that you care :) Thanks for entering my life girl.

You are missed!

anyway! what about next week we call the guys out too for a day out? or dinner? Chow and me chatted about driving during our lessons on MSN and yeap decided that its been so long since we all gathered again. so i did try to ask him to organise but yet again failed badly > he said ' girls organise easier! just tell we guys can already!' -_-

J said...

Wah i had the same problem today! sian but i managed to balance both hahaha :) will tell u when we meet up!

Jerfen said...

HAHAHA OKAY(: See You Soon !!