Tweet!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mistress is back!

ystd driving gave my b a big shock! I PARKED WITH EASE WITHOUT MY DAD!

after school met up with the girls at KAP for dinner and catching up time!

my license was here BUT! it was registered mail so noone was at home and now i have to go down the six avenue to collect my card! but my oh-so-good mother decided to help me collect it maybe on monday or tuesday.

Yes went to the airport to pick both my sister & mother at 1.30am. A phone call away is where you can reach me my dear girl. glad you felt much better after the long talk while i was waiting for the plane to land.

soooooooooooooooooooooo, my mother bought a Guess bag and two tops for me. the slipper she bought was a size smaller -_- And she almost bought the whole chocolate shop down, my fridge is now called the 'chocolate factory fridge'

3 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

YEA!! that was one BIG BIG shock man! omg , soooo scary la ! HAHA!! i'm sooo looking forward (: hehe!

Jerfen said...

LOL! YEAYEA! you make me freak out also! sian lah! I dont even really know how to use the microsoft office accounting -_-

Jo said...

I replied to EH's comment box!