Tweet!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sick.

Huge exclamation mark with a huge question mark. How did i come down with fever. disturbing?useless? ha.ha.ha!

alvinW says smile makes recovery happier. I suppose it might work.

So don't make me unhappy at my sick period. i feel like noone in my family cares. Anyway perhaps its not the time to grumble much about it because i am already old enough to take care of my ownself rather then to rely on my mom when i am sick.

Had cold rock ystd and i couldnt finish my icecream. such a total waste. So fun cs-ing again with my cs-ing partners.

19 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

take care uh!

Alvin said...

call me doctor wang if it works. haa. and pronounce wang properly!! =D haa. Okay, this is like medication to keep you smiling. =D get well soon.

PANDASWITHPISTOLS said...

OMG DOCTOR WANGGGG DREAM ON LAHHH!!!! HAHAH I WANT TO BE DR POH!!!!

Jolene said...

Eh wrong account.... Woops

J said...

THEN I WANNA BE DOCTOR SNG! LOL SOUNDS REALLY BAD THOUGH... DOCTOR JOCELYN WILL DO!

Jerfen said...

(You all)
omg! you guys make me crack totally! so funny! Thank you all! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo said...

Ok I comment with my own name ahahahahahha HAHAHAHAHAH EH SCH STARTING YEAR 2 LEH EXCITED NOT I AM LOR!!!

Alvin said...

eh, you guys can be my nurses!! HAHAHAHA. just kidding. =D

Jerfen said...

(Jolene)
OMG HEll YEA I AM EXCITED! HIPHIP HOORAY TO END ROADS FOR FRESHIE... HOHOHOHO

(AlvinW)
nurses? why not u open a clinic or a hospital first then we shall see LOL!

ding said...

cannot ar ? start where i begin and end where i start so i reply u back in the older post =.=

Jerfen said...

(Ding)
OKAY GOOOOOOOOD! freashie! :x

Sam said...

you friday free?

Jerfen said...

(Sam)
not free :) told amanda already!!

ding said...

freashie =.= ZZZ oh ya u got wish seng happy birthday anot lol =] i tink tat u have forgotten everything le ..

Jerfen said...

(Ding)
FUCKED! I totally forgot! SHITZXZ nvm i am a day late! nvm i sent him an offline msg already! like Just OMG! yours coming already hor :X 2 more dayssssssssssssssss freshie.

J said...

JER SEE MY FACEBOOK. WTF MAN

Jerfen said...

(Jocelyn)
YEA WTF MAN! YOU BWG ISSIT! NEVER REPLY HER BACK! FIGHT BACK UH!!

Sam said...

FIGHT WHO SEH? I ALSO WANNA FIGHT! LOL

Jerfen said...

(Sam)
ask jocelyn!!!(: