Tweet!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Filled with happiness.

I got no lunch tmrw after my driving which ends at 8.40AM.... i feel like dying... so sad right? eating alone outside? i bet you hate it too. yes and my brown headband i bought it with amanda at Diva broke! i havent wore it once! my 9bucks!!!@

With sam, we got colour contacts!shiok bo! grey,green,hazel,brown,blue. shiokshiok! cost a bomb!!

and even spotted Jocelyn & Luke.

It was good meeting up for a couple of hours to see a smile on his face when you go up to him. sigh. such wonders make me on cloud nine.

The best thing of the day on 13th April?

at 7pm, Daddy brought us to Courts and see TV.

I GOT A NEW LCD FLAT SCREEN 32" TV! MY GOSH! I need to push my table all the way in just to make space for this TV. its coming in tmrw! by the time i am back from celebration with the girls at MS. i see that in my room <3

me and my sister got one each.
HAPPY FOR ME ANOT!

Sam > thursday club. tell you more soon.

6 comments:

Sam said...

WAH NEW LCD FLAT SCREEN SOMEMORE! BUT I THINK MY HELLOKITTY TEEVEE STILL CAN BEAT YOURS. HAHA JOKE JOKE. ANW SHIOK AHH NEXT TIME CAN GO YOUR HOUSE AND HAVE SOME MOVIE MARATHON! HAHAHAHHA YEAHHH TMR TELL ME MORE ABOUT THURS!! :)

Jerfen said...

(Sam)
its coming tmrw :D!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYA!! come come! :D so excited cann! EHHH TMRW MEET WHEREE??? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE IS GLORIA JEANS IN MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

WA!! so good !! buy me one also :P haha! i also want. lol. BUY ME ONE :P someone's bday coming le haha!

Jerfen said...

(Enghui)
(: you buy one for yourself lah lol!!! i buy for you, you gonna put where? LOL!!!!!!!!!! yeayea my bdae coming already HAHAHAH!

Tan Eng Hui said...

i can give other ppl the old one and the one you buy for me i can put into my room :) HEHE!! smart uh :P

Jerfen said...

OMG?! you are crazy! no need you can can bring you game and play here with john.... other then cs-ing. LOL!