Tweet!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The week before school reopens.

Been so sleepy this few days without any of my round the clock sleep. Recently Marina Square is being such a asshole, it made me and amanda spent like we made million bucks. obviously we spent on things which are not meant for ourself. alright maybe half half.

Hows that that you got to take up the same routine all over again after failing your very first TP. Waking up before dawn, getting into my form and tadah- i am at bbdc circuit at 7am! at least i get to spend my day with my baby. It takes away most of the frowning after driving.

Later some of friends are tonning over at my place for some gambling. I hope i will have the energy to go out on sunday to meet my dearest two girls for dinner. Perhaps i might just sleep throughout. I have a really pack schedule to do, which includes out & Gossip girl episodes to finish till school reopens next week!

hiphip hooray!!!!!!! my birthday is coming -_-

I never felt so lethargic in the world before after much considerations. I was even replying walltowall conversation with two most funniest person in my life for about 2hrs. Spamming in facebook aint fun, Its hell lots of fun!(;

Happy Birthday Ding Ding(18)!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happpy BIRTHDAY to DINGDING!
Happy birthday to you!

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

i thin should spam you more on your facebook already! haha! :x make sure your mail box all is facebook's mail LOL!! :D

Jerfen said...

(Enghui)
you never die before ah? so tiring man! practically from 11-1plusAM i was like in facebook refreshing every minutes!!!!! LOL!