Tweet!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tennis On Fri & Sat

Tennis on Friday & Saturday with my polymates with Jolene,John,Enghui,Alvin & Justin but Alvin couldnt make it today :( only yesterday night ....

Theres no pictures for friday night ... but theres below which is taken just now!!

we were baked under the scorching sun at 2-4pm :{ it is pretty hot. & guess what ... i got dragged down by the guys in the Jacuzzi. yeayea with my shirt, panties, bra, shorts on!!

Anyway today both days of training were pretty vigourous ...
I think i should camp at John's Condo From Friday to Saturday everyweek from now onwards.

Practically for the whole day we are at his house eating ... tennis-ing ... badmintonning ... getting drench in the pool ... ahhh this is so fun.. i must train my tennis well! even if it hurts my blister caused by the racket ...







shit i have enough of running in the sun for today...

urgh ..


i like this very much. thankyou Jolene .. i know you love me thats why keep taking many pictures of my today !!! hhahaah! even though i was wiping my sweat off.

100 Plus, the perfect soda after a match under the basking sun.


"Johny Johny"

pretty Justin ..


Jolene!!! This is the Only picture with you alone!!!


Enghui, that nehneh .. Dont Slice .. I cant hit back!!

Another pretty tin tin !!



John & Jolene VS Justin & Jerfen ( J'sssssssss)



wahlau stop your nonsense!!

see see can you see? SEE THAT I AM OF THE GROUND!

11 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

:P haha! not bad uh ~ now getting better and better already :)

But i think from next week onwards i can only play on friday. Saturday gonna work :'(

Take care! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm now typing with my phone, its faster and easier too. The fact that I'm awake because I had a bad dream and woke up crying. And I took alot of profile shots of you and eng! Isn't that good because my shots are nicer ha ha. And eng super lazy to walk to take close ups! Ha ha, but it was fun yeah? I really dont mind playing extra tennis ha ha but if only we were half as dedicated as we are to our work. Let's just do this together this term, study hard for once, do our projects well so we'll do well. Won't we be happier too? Let's do this together shall we? Of course, I love you lah jer.

Anonymous said...

(Enghui)
Okay loh. I tell you ah my right leg is in pain! my thies there pain not ache ._. then my right waist also i think too much turning. you and justin keep saying must turn turn turn .. turn till see lahh i in pain!!! cant soak myself in ice also !!!!

(Jolene)
OH MY GOD, another long long comment. love you D: What happen? omg its like 5am and u woke up?? i was soundly asleep in my lala land.. what kind of nightmare did you occur? care to share?? Yea i too dont mind playing tennis. shucks! my legs got the tan line of my shorts. so yucky!! and my top? no difference when i was under the sun for freaking long period of time. or maybe i did get tan on top LOL! but i think not only my legs. And of course my Legs are filled with Mosquitoes Scars. Why do they love our bloody blood so freaking much that they had to suck till i feel the itch ystd night while sleeping. i was scratching alot actually :P i too wanna work hard and score 3.5 an above... but i farewell well know i cant :{ My oop sucks? my BIS > okay lahh ... NF > BLUR SOTONG... UID> fuck connie! hack lahhh..

Tan Eng Hui said...

I think you over work yourself already ? cause it's like two days in a row.
Now my right arm aching.Try to massage the place which is pain :S
Take care uh ~ :)

Sam said...

love your nike shoesssss! ;)

Anonymous said...

(enghui)
my whole body cut into half like that .... left side not really aching... right side all ache zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz die tmrw driving .. need right leg!!! die die cfm dieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(sam)
hahaha thanks :}

Tan Eng Hui said...

relax man! put some yoko yoko . will feel better one :P

Tan Eng Hui said...

Slice , Slice and more Slice ~ :D

Anonymous said...

(enghui)
QU SI LAH! slice slice slice.. nehneh!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

haha! wu yi hou jiu bu yao slice le la!

justin said...

damn pretty me ::D