Tweet!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Awaking to a nightmare

Its time to get a new life out of me. should i get a bf ? hahahahaha! no after hearing all those things that is happening around my friends, getting into a relationship means letting go of your freedom & being worried all the fucking time. damn i think i am worried for my friends.

i dont know but i am not too sure as well as when i was semi awake while getting drunk silently during the first night of chalet w/ polymates i heard some voice telling me that i need a man. I am not sure who or what was it who told me that but yes, i am not sure if i am ready.


Its time to be awake girl.

4days at Costa Sand Chalet. 3 nights being awake not really completely but semi awake. i am so happy that i got to know my friends better. Pictures will be posted not so soon.

My choice Carlsberg against Chivas/Vodka/X.O (:
(wahlau eat first before you drink!!! i freakingly had gastric on my last night.)

Busy to update as firstly was in chalet for 4days. i was frightened during the 2nd night of my 3 nights. Thursday had driving in the early morning & John Enghui came to my house after meeting with Jolene & her sister for lunch.

Friday .... met up w/ the girls again. headed to the shopping areas around singapore. damn i srsly need my pay soon. spending a bomb aint good you know why .... ?

because singapore is facing a recession crisis.

7 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

I don't think i can live with $3.20 in my bank acc! if the pay still don't come in! :(

J said...

I think u shouldnt get a bf cause it means letting go of your fucking freedom. AHAHAHHA but seriously, jer, TIME TO GET ONE LA go find one. I help u??????

Anonymous said...

(enghui) blame jaslyn! i cant live seeing my bank kept decreasing eating up my own saving! dang!

(jocelyn) You crazy issit? or are u just crazy lols! why should i get one. lols! give me 10 reasons HAHAHHAHA !!!!!

Anonymous said...

reasons
1.d
2.e
3.s
4.p
5.e
6.r
7.a
8.t
9.e
10.*fullstop*:P

Sam said...

eugene: GOOD ONE! jer, need me to sing for you the lonely song? tmr i shall sing for you so you wont feel lonely! :)

John said...

wahaha tat was 10 good reasons. u noe wat jer, try laying of the shoppings :D

Anonymous said...

(eugene) firtly, i am nto desperate LOL! secondly your reasons are kinda stupid lols! go think of other reasons lah.

(sam) .___. u didnt sing for me today :(

(john) give me money and i will sure to splurge. i have already ate into my savings which are suppose to be stagnant.