Tweet!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First day for tennis

had a hard time cutting this little dino to match my background. stupid paint.

Tennis for today.... its pretty tough i must say. After all those swinging of the heavy bats & the running, i had blisters on my right thumb :{

Me,Enghui, Jolene & Jolene's Friend(Paul) played doubles after got picked out by the Coach to start training and leave the basics.

i guess we were a lil better then the rest :P

but trust me, it aint easy.. my arms were aching and so is my wrist .... ... when getting hold on the racket and making it swing .. you're not suppose to move your wrist as you might get hurt , but the big problem is everyone is using their wrist .. very hard to control. its so not like table tennis.

Under the sun till i got a little tan.

Jolene fell asleep while Enghui and I were surfing the net at my living room.

More big assignments and projects are heading my way. damn shitty...



looking forward to tennis & swimming on sat at john's condo. Sun w/ my girls. Mon's driving & heading to novena velocity to take pictures for some assignment done by end of next week. sadded.

10 comments:

Jo said...

I really enjoyed myself today, though it was tiring, but our first lesson of tennis! Totally screwed up, hahah but can't wait to play it again this Saturday! Oh oh, you did great in spelling bee today remember! Hahahah :) So fun, k it was nice to slack around!! And I fell asleep after so long, cannot take it anymore! And so much more things to tell you, think it'll be my longest comment ever. And yeah, projects........ Wow. Ok I hate to say this, and I don't care if the Amanda from our IS class is going to visit this or not, but wth. I totally hated her reaction. I'm sorry I'm that biased. Can't help it.

Anonymous said...

(jolene) yeaa!!!! and i just now had a hard time pressing the space bar! like an idiot tapping the same space bar many times but stil it couldnt work. here now i am replying u with my laptop :D yea man you practically fell asleep on the hard sofa LOL! Amanda from IS sucks lah! keep shooting your group & mine too. nehneh, really nehneh lehs! i dont like your group that idian girl also, wahlau eh, my group was about to lose already still shoot -.- spelling bee, HA! enghui had alot of wrong spellings damn funny can...

Tan Eng Hui said...

you two trying to write compo? i think i should try writing one too! :P Tired but not bad , get to tan every week. Confrim will get tan one ! quite fun playing it although it's hard. Still fun:)soon we all playing like pros already =X HAHA! so sad i'm not the same class as you all man , if not the class will be more noisy! my block is like hell far? Com'on , i tried my best k? i manage to spell some word out. i don't know how you girls can type so much man! byebye :)

Anonymous said...

(enghui) okay im kinda lazy to type long already ... LOL! HORRAY? playing Tennis this friday ! cant wait even thought my whole freaking body is still aching like hell.

Tan Eng Hui said...

haha , no need to reply so long also! Rest well , cause you didn't really play any sports like for one and a half years ? :x
Bye! see ya tomorrow. Night :)
btw nice background :P

Anonymous said...

(enghui) of course its a nice bg!!!

Jo said...

I haven't receive the parcel... :(

Anonymous said...

(jolene) damn :( nvm if it receive on sat then also good i take from you on sat :} because we're also heading to john's condo for tennis!!!

Jo said...

See you received your parcel! Hope you like the bag, I thought it was nice, the material! Can fit A4 too I tried :) Anw the pics in facebook! Of today tennis, whoa I take alot of shots of you eh!

Anonymous said...

(jolene) yaye! alright only lah the bag. but nvm LOL! hahaha u know why u took lots of pictures of me? because u love me :D