Tweet!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

(Edited) Chilling at Amanda's Roof.



Today woke up pretty early for breakfast cum lunch @ China Town.

Rushed to Amanda's roofy house & started seeing those two chicks baking. Well i did help out a little but non w/ the washing {:

Jocelyn came near evening & we four headed to have our dinner - Chickenny Rice.

They layered my hair for me & its now short again :{ They anyhow use my hair as a tool for layering lols!

& guys guys .....

Remeber Joce, Sam & I had 'bangs' during sec 5. omg! well this time amanda had 'bangs' me & Joce helped to trim off her long fringe and made it real straight w/ a little layering done. wahlahh! final result? dont show you. no lahh ..

because i didnt manage to capture the after result (:

Thanks Sam's Dad for fetching me back home as i did not have my last bus available already.

My horrible parents didnt want to give me and ride home :{ boooooooo ....
Samantha

Amanda
Jocelyn

& yes ...

this girl here named Jocelyn, infested my camera w/ tonnes of pictures of her face. i tonight dont need to sleep already. -i think i saw ghost!

hahaha no lah just kidding hahaha ...

I am sooooo busy.....

From Today onwards till next Sat I am going to exhaust myself from outdoor activities.

not those kinds that does exercise but thoughs which involves in getting out of my home.

Wish me best of luck!

7 comments:

J said...

HI JER MY NAME IS JOCELYN. HEHEHE MY FACE SO BEAUTIFUL RIGHT!!! HUR HUR ANYWAY LOVE YOU MUCH!!!

Jerfen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerfen said...

(Jocelyn) Love you tooooo lahhhh!!! eh i scared i cannot sleep how ?! LOL!

Sam said...

kuku la why never go post pictures of yourself? didnt know you so shy. haha & how did you manage paste everything in one whole picture? under paint is it? so cool la haha Anyway send me the photos next week after your chalet! seeyou tmr! <3

Anonymous said...

(sam) hehehehehhhh! dont tell you secret LOL! HAHAHAHAHAH eh dont forget i from IT one leh! of course got IT program one lahh. <3 bring my PH TMRW! TATA!

Tan Eng Hui said...

*Ahem* who send you the program uh? :X and all the best uh tml! use the trick ,the "uncle" that one, you should know which one. =D

Jo said...

Ha ha ha ehhhhhh make the pics nicer for mine lehhhhhh.