Tweet!

Monday, March 22, 2010

I need strength.

Sicked and went on own medication. why? because I am too afraid of needles. i rather risk my own health than have myself suffer with the poking of sharp objects. ee.

Stayed in the hostel alone for 2days. The rest were at Wudang mountain climbng for 3hours. Some gave up 1/3 of the journey. Some had asthma. Very few got up. Blessing in disguise that i was sick. Really. The bus ride was freaking 7-8hrs!

I am feeling much better now, so many gossips around about scandals and stuffs. & One by one people are entering the hospital for drips. For what? If no diarroeah, go drip for fuck?


A peek.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

Take care okay!! have lots of water and stay healthy. I love you , cant wait for you to get back.

Jerfen said...

heaps of loveeeeeeeeeeeee!

alex said...

nice photo.. looks you having fun in taking pictures..
Edina MN Realty
Gun Accessory Holsters Cases
Gun Holsters Cases and Accessory
American Flags
American Flag

Janessa said...

Your family is adorable!