Tweet!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

not going to show my current hair state now in photo! Therefore photoes are shown before i dyed. hehehehe!

Photobucket

I am so lazy to blog. 1 more week and finally i will fall on my knees and kiss Singapore ground. hah! bullshitting only lar, you want me to dirty my lips? heheheeehehehehehhehehehhehe.

Need to buy a chapalang bag already because my luaggge is full so is my another baggage i brought here for my shopping stuffs. And last weekend went to some green forest tour, we climbed like a mad group again, going through wet caves which are really cold and dark. And this freaking china guy kept on tugging me and sarah. Like practically say "Xiao mei, (and started a conversation)!" freak i couldnt understand then i could not be bothered so i just continue walking, fucking cheebye keep on touching my back keep on stalking! like got some motive. next, sarah shouted "JIANLAIIIIIIII!" hahaha a guy friend to help us.

nabei that china guy say "ni bu hui du su" just because I can't speak proper chinese. i just said fuck you. he laughed(?!) I thought fuck you is an international language, didnt he understand? Or maybe pointing middle finger would help. SHEEBYE!

Okay im going to get my hair done again and dyed to a darker colour alreadyyyyyyy. bth already, dyed my hair here once, i said i want dark brown end up its pretty bright.

PRESENTATION THURSDAY AND WALKTHROUGH TOMORROWWWWWW! TSK!

"I am a gypsy, are you coming with me"

7 comments:

Sam said...

HEY DEAR GFRIEND! you coming back on friday right?! Omg cant wait to see you :) I'm sorry didnt come online to chat with you. Been busy lately during the holidays with my attachments, Ron's bday, my supp paper, malaysia. Now left with two weeks before sch starts! & I'm sure you got alot of things to share with us on your six weeks study trip over there. Looking forward next week bday party BBQ chalet, drink till we drop! hehe But let's meet up before your chalet for lunch or dinner k? miss youuuuuu <:

PS: Got any NICE iphone covers over there?

Jerfen said...

EH STALKER! ANYHOWS, ENGHUI'S TRIP GOT EXTENDED BY ONE DAY FOR GODSAKE KNOWS WHY,

i think its because they saw the wrong date of returning back to Sg :(

Thanks for taking care of the foodies! and accompanying me and eng go to the chalet on the first day, because seriously, that chalet its like another country to me. like what right? i never heard of that chalet before but hack! 4 rooms and the first night only me and eng, are you kidding me! HAHA! this jenn also go book 3 nights instead of 2 -_-

enghui said...

wrong info was given la ! :( i also want to come back early lor!! now hotel we have one day lesser and our plan cannot be carried out :(

Jerfen said...

this is really sadenning :( my moms gonna say that I left for 6 weeks and when im back, im gonna leave for another 4days HAHA!

Taylorv817 said...

looks better than mine.

Unknown said...

Nice Post....!!

Live project training in ahmedabad

Unknown said...

great post you have done here, I wish to check out
Contact Sky email