Tweet!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pink on my ITunes stuck on replay.

I just realized that i had brought a small luggage compared to everyone who came to China with me.

This isn't right. It should not be snowing and in a temperature that is unbearable walking out without multiple layers of clothes, gloves and a beanie on.

Bathing time! the water was warm, so i knew something ain't right. Quickly I washed my hair and the water became COLD! MOTHERFUCKING CCB! COLD WEATHER BATH IN ICE COLD WATER > NO WONDER I HAVE A LEAKING NOSE NOW!

everyday life here,
wake up
bath
on laptop
munch on "Wang Wang"
Surf Internet
Lunch
Work
TV Dramas
Work
Work
Work
Dinner
Work
Work
Work
Sleeeep

1 comment:

EngHui said...

my life here is around the same. Just that your"work" change to "nuah"

1 more month/30 more days to go :(