Tweet!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Wed cny (long post)

No school on Wed, i was happy.
Cny visiting from Woodland to Hougang to Tohtuck to Upp Bukit Timah.

Wanted to rent a car but by the time we went to the shop at Serangoon after Alvin's house from Hougang. The shop has closed down, we were very moody. Our travelling time is like in space.. it seems like it took ages to complete some houses. We were suppose to head to Jolene's place at the night but it was pretty late & we had school.

MY idiotic Chuchu bit me while i snatched her food away. My mother pratically just whacked my dog continuously while it kept running away from her.

NOW I DIDNT EVEN TOUCH MY DOG FOR AT LEAST 2 DAYS!

Thursday headed to Town..... Sushi Teh.
Happy birthday to you, Enghui!!
happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!

(pictures to Town another day)
(today just wed cny w/ friends)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

Thanks for the present!! I LOVE IT :) and i enjoy myself alot !!!

Anonymous said...

(enghui)
:D