Tweet!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sushi Teh birthday celebration

Pictures on Sushi Teh.. till s$99.20

They just love to tickle me with jokes that has to do with me sometimes. Meaning they love to bring me into their joke. wth. John & Alvin *paid the dinner.





:)

I gave a Blue Topman Jacket(: damn it, see lah my dearest baby! I actually wanted a electric blue jacket too!! And now i cant believe it, youre actually wearing it. wth... you super heng its not the blue i wanted! HA!

bloody hell .... turn 19 so fast.! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

J said...

i replied at my tagboard! btw, remember the advice we gave you!! talk to me if you dont get this

Tan Eng Hui said...

omg , ill treat me :( so sad lor :P haha! no la , kidding only! treat me so well , hehe!! love it :)

J said...

EH ENGHUI IF SHE ILLTREAT YOU U TELL ME AH! HAHAHAHAHAH

ANYWAY JERFEN AH THAT CRISPY THING IS CALLED MONEY! HAHAHAHA AIYOH EVERYBODY LIKES IT LOR BUT I LOVE THE FISH EVEN BETTER! I KNOW I IS DAMN CUTE. ^^

Tan Eng Hui said...

HAHA!!! SURE!! FIRST THING I WILL TELL YOU :)

Anonymous said...

(Enghui)
HAHHHHAHAHAHA I GOT ILL TREAT U MEH!!! HUH HUH HUH LOL!

(Jocelyn)
EHH! lol

COMEON MAN I DONT KNOW HAHAHA.. EWWWWWWWW FISHHHHH. ITS RAW OMG! oh yea totally forget you love love raw things ... omg so disgusting. how do you ever eat those..
YEA LAH YOU SOOOOOO CUTE!

John said...

haiz eng has it hard....