Tweet!

Friday, January 23, 2009

pms

I am sorry for the lack of updates. I too don't want to have such a blog which is stagment. But before cny i will not be updating any.. Been really busy this few days.

To-Do-List
1. Complete my Programming.
2. Complete IS module Proposal (x100000 pgs)
3. Complete IS module Self-Reflection 300wds.
4. Complete IS module Project weightage.
5. Plan for Presentation for IS module.

IS YOU SUCK MY LIFE.

Completed
1. Website
2. Business information System Presentation


sadded thing is its friday, its the day which i normally go out and have fun but the sad thing is I am so not going out today. First reason is because my Girlfs wont be able to make it. Amanda again cant make it -.- as usual. Sam has her briefing at night. So yes. Second reason is my poly friends all have their own outings so why not i just go home and complete my "To-Do-List" isnt that great so i dont need to be panicking on the completion of all of those.

ah shit you all...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pms!!!! K don't sad, next week wed come over to my place you must drink k! Cannot don't drink! Drink all your sorrows away, drunk my mummy can send you home! All know how to mahjong? Can play at my house... :P

J said...

I COULD MAKE IT OKAY :( I IS DAMN SAD TOO!!!!! and angry obviously :(

Anonymous said...

(Jolene)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!siao ah i dont want to get drunk if not i next day dont need go to school already lahhh!!!

(Jocelyn)
:( :( :(

Tan Eng Hui said...

don't pms la it's chinese new year :) and also can rest :D

Anonymous said...

(enghui)
RESTTTTTTTTT HMPF! WHAT IS THIS WORD TO ME? lol!

Sam said...

GONG XI FA CAI! :)

Tan Eng Hui said...

enjoyed today:)

Anonymous said...

(Sam)
Gong Si Fa Cai, Niu Nian Xing Da Yun!!!!

(enghui)
:)

J said...

WHAT IS NIU NIAN XING DA YUN? LOL

Sam said...

IN ENGLISH MEANS 'COW YEAR STAR BIG FISH' HAHAHAHA! :)

Sam said...

joce you are stalking me!

Anonymous said...

(Jocelyn)
It means in the year of Ox, it brings you good luck! :) YAYE! u totally learn a new greeting lol!

(sam)
HAHAHAHaha isnt it meant to be COW YEAR STAR BIG LUCK! the 'yun' meant to be luck not fish, fish is 'yu' omgomg, your hanyupinyin cmi sia! hahahahahaha

J said...

HAHAHAHA WTH OK.................................. TAG ME LEHZ I DONT FRIEND YOU LIAO

Sam said...

WLAO JOCE YOU THINK YOU SMALL KID AH DONT FRIEND YOU. NEVERMIND I ONLY WANNA FRIEND YOU KAY. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

(Jocelyn & sam)
OMGOMGOMGOMG I AM COMINGGGG !!!