Tweet!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gonna be a goner really soon, because i just can't drink well.

Woke up in the morning found myself in a pool of bloody stains seen below. Spoil everything. Only the tickling can stop all the pain. Mother and Father gave me a reward which motivates me to study better, but then again the reward is spent for the birthday chalet discussed. Okay the reward is money.

Bloody hell why didn't i achieved more As so i can get more reward. But pretty awesome news is that i got an A+, A, B and a freaking C+.

Seriously, time passes really quickly because i will be heading to Wuhan for 6weeks in March with John & Syu. I need to spend more time with my everyone. especially my b a b y !



Okay time to start on my soon to be due-ed assignment, followed up by other 3 more coming up :(

6 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

:( yea lor! beginning of march you will be gone for 6 weeks!!!!

Tan Eng Hui said...

SO DAO :( DON'T WANT TO REPLY ME :(

Tan Eng Hui said...

DAOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;(

Jerfen said...

PAISEH LAH! NEVER COME TO MY BLOG ALREADY MAH! SO BUSY NOW :(

Tan Eng Hui said...

ONCE A DAOSTER !! ALWAYS A DAOSTER !! :) OKAY LA!! FORGIVE YOU !!! :)

Chrisee said...

your camera is awesome and you girls are cool