Tweet!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

chill yo?

Scarred for life ..........

People are eating reptiles, its shown on Okto now. Scally reptiles. Disgusting like shit.

Managed to finish up what is needed to submit this week. Another 3 more assignment to go. Thankfully, its the weekend and i finally get to rest. Not much to rest because things are not done yet. Anyways its such a pain in the ass for some indian girl to stare at you. She looked as if her eyes were popping out as soon as she blink. Her disgusting eyeliner drawn below her eye were so thick as if its being used to drawn by a paint brush. or maybe using chinese brush that is used for caligraphies. She kept on talking so loudly as if the whole bus owes her something. You tell me is she irritating or not. A bitch that talks while you are on the bus trip for nearly an hour. Stressed. I stared at her, she stared at me for 1231241928401 seconds. Being uncivilised i know but i really wish i would start the fight with her that moment.

My momentum for patience is rocking.

6 comments:

Eugene said...

dining with death ... like anything u eat die for sure. i wanna see cat fight lol

Tan Eng Hui said...

somebody speaking like a chao ah lian uh !! :P

Jerfen said...

Eugene : you damn evil lah. want me to get beaten up by some ah neh right? then you happy only right? haha


Enghui : i already sit like one. lol!

Eugene said...

where got u must show them we the yellow or you the NGs which also yellow whos the boss

Jerfen said...

You know what? You bring me an ah neh girl now? And I'll show whose the boss. Hahaha kidding la. Just only that ah neh girl on that day I've met. See her again and I'm willingto video the whole fight down for you.

Eugene said...

thanks