Tweet!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

fallen

hello-my-dearest-earthlings,

I have an urge to go Malaysia suddenly :] uh.
i fell down at Rail Mall to go to coldstorage w/ John & Enghui. We were suppose to play Tennis again with Jolene and Justin, but those two couldnt make it. Obviously we were too lazy to play so we decided to bake brownie.

(oh sam if you see this eventhough youre at camp .. i think the brownie i bought was only 6.20? but i dont think it was the one Jocelyn bought, i couldnt find it. )

At Rail Mall, while walking up that 3 steps, i tripped and fell onto John luckily he was infront of me if not by now i would have been having concussion. And i would have fell even further if Enghui didnt grab onto me. my knee would have bleeded as well.

now i cant wear shoe or pumps which is really saddening because my toe area bled.

:[

my girlfs all seemed so busy :( oh well..

3 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

Dear Jer ,
Hope you recover soon man , REAL soon! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh man take care ok! Though I wasn't there to witness it or if I had went then we'll be playing tennis and won't be going to Rail Mall so you wouldn't fall... Get well soon ok!!! I love you

Anonymous said...

(Enghui)
thanks eng!

(Jolene)
thanks jojol!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( loveyou too !!!!!