Tweet!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

5n3 gathering

Sakura buffet for dinner on 27th December. Its been a long time since i last saw all of them. Moreover the school are starting soon or for some school has started. Well at least i get to see them before my school starts on 5th January 2009.

Ohla, going drinking with my fav girlfriends on New Year Eve. I think i just love them dearly.

Another late bunch of photoes on 27th December,

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
opq, so long didnt see her like maybe a year? wow...

oh my gosh, ive received sms from Jolene that she won lots of money at a casion in Macau. I dont want reply incase need to pay since she is overseas :X

6 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

your photos are not as blur as last post de. haha ! :D

Anonymous said...

(Enghui)
LOL!!!!!! BUT! some parts of the pictures are being cut off! coz i think its still too big -.-

J said...

YEA YOUR PICTURES ARE FREAKING HUGE!!!! hahaha my screen is very small so like.. i have to scroll horizontally to see your whole profile.

Jo said...

No need to pay!!! :) Hahahah I did! And I'm back! I'll be going off soon!!!

Anonymous said...

(Jocelyn)
i dunt knwo why my pictures are so FREAKING HUGE!! mine is perfectly fine LOL!

(Jolene)
issit? i thought need to pay HAHAHAHAH damned. youre going off to KL so soon!!! :(

Anonymous said...

You know Yat and I bought a DSLR in Hong Kong? :) Check out our facebook! I'm leaving! See you in school!