Tweet!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My New Boyfriend.

JANG GEUN SEOK


Remember i was like talking about my Hong Gil Dong dvd i was pretty addicted w/ it?
Well here is my one & only prince. heh-heh. cute isnt he. 21 years old only.

Looking through his photo make me wanna die for him lahh. just kidding.
but for now i will idiolized him.

cramping cramping cramping. so suay leh.


2 more weeks till school starts. dang why do i need to search for another bag. oh, its because my bag which im carrying most of the time is about to snap. The rest of the bags which i bought are like a buy & dumb it aside type. Sigh, why am i a type who buy w/o thinking. my brain for what haha! day dreaming ........

10 comments:

Sam said...

OHMYMAMA! HE'S SMOKING HOT CAN!!! CAN YOU LEND ME THE DVD SOMEDAY SO THAT I CAN WATCH IT? CAUSE YOU SAY UNTIL LIKE VERY NICE LIKE THAT. DONT WORRY I WONT STEAL YOUR JANG GEUN SEOK! ;D

Anonymous said...

HEHEHH! OKAYYYYYY :D its freaking nice i tell u (: eh u got princess hour anot lols! i want to rewatch it :D :D :D!

Tan Eng Hui said...

you can con't dreaming man! LOL!! :P

Anonymous said...

Eng hui > yea i will .....

Sam said...

haha can i can lend you PH series one! remind me :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA YAYE! u too remind me after i get the dvd back from my friend. :D

Sam said...

Random comment: after reading someone's blog hor, i feel like having BBQ! sorry i too hungry, havent eat my lunch that's why. hehehehe

Sam said...

ohoh! anyway after your friend has return you your DVD, then we exchange dvds ok? you lend me your HONG GIL DONG then i lend you my PH! :D

J said...

KOREAN AUNTIES....... tsk tsk tsk

Anonymous said...

SAM > HAHA CAN CANNNNNNNNN!

Jocelyn > tsktsktsk! its good! dont u love PH ?!?!?!?! HAHAHA!