Tweet!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

so adorable.

Argh :(
cant meet the girls today. Stil scanning like hell at the hospital.
Guess what? i got hooked onto Sims2. hehehh.

&...

Guess what?
My Mama actually showed me pictures of me when i was like maybe 3 - 4 years old? i know but i just cant help saying this but i just look so adorable .. HAHAHA !

oh gosh , Joce & Sam will definetly say "omg this jerfen so damn bhb leh!" -lols.

SHIT YOU PDL! because of you, i got to spent my Sunday getting down to the bukit batok driving centre to apply provision driving liscence. if not how to drive on the road ( of course w/ a instructor ).

** hurry pass & drive you girls around sg (:
&that will not happen this year lols!

5 comments:

Jo said...

I know what is PDL. It's private driving licence ahahah I think? :P

J said...

wah u should have met us man! we watched f1 in my sis's office. haha anyway yea u damn BHB! hahahah

Anonymous said...

Jolene > nonono its provisional driving liscence. HAHAHA !

Jocelyn > HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH ! eh nice anot the f1 ????????!

Tan Eng Hui said...

Got to wait til monday than can take PDL! :(

Anonymous said...

Eng Hui > my mother keep telling me to change to school. till now stil change! i dont wanttttttt! more test to take and lessons! wahpiang ,see me like so free like that. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

she scared the instructors that we've decided right not reliable. keep dragging then pay more.