Tweet!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

So hooo lala! I must not be so lucky.

I have a really pathetic tweeter that has only 5 followers currently. oh well never mind about that!

Exams are approximately about a week's time. Time to get my notes dugged up and go into a hibernation mode. Shutting of bedroom door and with snacks scattered around my bed aimlessly staring at me, trying to hypnotize so it can be eaten quickly by the owner which is me! Playing with my blackberry storm which cost nearly a huge hole in my wallet. But till now, i am still as relax as ever. Yet again, never mind about that, i will start like now! because my accounting paper was just in a mess for the entire question 2 which cost 30marks. So bye bye to my A.

Why is my sister taking such a long time getting the Daily Scoops ice cream for me! :< Dont tell me the milk in the ice cream you got to own self milk from cows. haha just a joke!! Lucky i dont get sick by eating alcoholic ice cream. Which now i am afraid, am i just growing fatter...

7 comments:

Enghui said...

jia you for the exam uh !! and study hard (:

Jerfen said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! you toooooo!

Tan Eng Hui said...

Still you wil be using your BB :)

Jerfen said...

nahh not exactly. LOL!

Enghui said...

"now i never wish i got that"
Got what ? :P

Jerfen said...

THE PHONE LAH! MAKE U SO UBER SIAN!

Tan Eng Hui said...

nvm one la!! :)