Tweet!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sleep, Out, Matters

I am so deprived from sleep. Due to lack of good quality sleep with the undying alarm which woke me up at 7.19am. I glared at the alarm tone which was freaking me out. Jumped out of bed, next thing you thought would be throwing the damn harmless object out of the window. Prevent that from happening, I gently tapped the object and had my faced so black and went back to my bed...

It was calling me .........

I was on cloud nine when i woke up by my soothing tune of piano tone when i knew it was time to meet my dearest. I guess i was dying from fatigue, the symptoms that i declare, on my own, is laughing, as if i had laughing gas stucked up right into my nostrils. funny? I would laugh at every single thing including an object which is doing nothing. or a person who is doing what he/she has to do. A slight movement or anything that comes out from a mouth would make me giggle like fuck! next thing you know, you're losing weight from all those laughters and it makes me want to be a kid again! You?

I can think again, twice a week is all i need. maybe thrice would be great. Inconsolable. Must do to justice, make a week to more than 7 days!

Kanchiong over some matters just now, giving me a hard time you idiot matter. School? or Driving Test. now i got to fight for my School time slot.. shall not talk about it .... thanks to alvinwang i finally understood how to fight for it, camp as if i was going for a war (quoted by johnpang)

13 comments:

Tan Eng Hui said...

you sure laughing can make you lose weight?! hmmm den must make you laugh more le :P HAHAH! :X

Jerfen said...

(Enghui)
YOU DARE???????! lol.. go to bed lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Tan Eng Hui said...

HAHA! of course i dare :D haha! awhile more :) you too uh ! tired still don't want to sleep!

Alvin said...

see, like i said. two lovebirds. =D

Jo said...

I don't understand how to fight!!! AND IM NOT IN SINGAPORE HOW TO FIGHT!!! Help meeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

(Enghui)
HAHAHA see lah people say us already LOL!OMG I SMELL MAGGIE MEE!

(AlvinW)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i dont knwo what to say... (:

(Jolene)
OMG WHY ARE U ALWAYS NOT IN SINGAPORE! ehhh! than are you going to bring your laptop? need to go online and enrol IS u know right? AND must be quick T.T if not slots are being taken up fast!!!

John said...

wow i'm being quoted cool hahaha.

J said...

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT? LOL

Jerfen said...

(John)
AHAHAHHAHA..

(Jocelyn)
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont know how to explain actually.. LOL

Tan Eng Hui said...

john i think you over reacted -.- HAHA!!

John said...

tsk first time what. let me be happy can?

Tan Eng Hui said...

haha! can can , whatever you like. lol!

Jerfen said...

(Enghui & John)
wahlau???????????? lol!!!!